Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introduction

A long time ago I had a LiveJournal account and a shared blog there where I and others posted stories and poems. On both my personal and the shared journal, I posted some poems, short stories, and bits of some longer stories I've worked on off and on there. Sadly the shared journal died when I let my LJ die. Recently, I found I missed writing and with all the ideas that fly though my brain, I decided to regain that practice. Who knows, if I can figure out my old passwords to LJ, I may even someday import or copy some of my older work here, or possibly revise/reprise them instead. Either way I hope this blog will be a fun place for anyone that comes across it. So welcome to my imagination, as weird, scary, or perverted as it sometimes may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment